Best Vietnam in focus Photography trip lengthen you from South to North Vietnam within 16 days. This is the opportunity to discover the colorful the country of salt fields in Long Dien, waterways in Mekong Delta plus fruit gardens. Travel ahead to Central you can discover the countryside and sunrise in Hoi An as well as famous Dalat flower city with cool climate all year around. Travel out Hanoi city in North Vietnam, it brings more different beauties of hill tribe village in Mu Cang Chai and Sapa with rice terrace fields. Ninh Binh and Halong Bay will bring closer the natural beauties as wonder.
This trip surely is the great experience for you to discover Vietnam in depth and shooting wonderful photos of the country as well as local people.
- Discover Ho Chi Minh city in South Vietnam and get the panorama of the city from Bitexco Finance Tower as well as visit French Colonial Contractions
- Enjoy Long Dien Salt Field with local people in their daily activities and catch the wonderful view of sunset
- Touch waterways in Mekong Delta with local life and fruit gardens which make you a different impression
- Discover Dalat Flower City with many waterfall, vegetable farms as well as beautiful landscapes
- Danang and Hoian with much impression for both beach and ancient town with old houses, shopping, local life, etc
- Conquer wonderful pass of Khau Pha and Tram Ton in Mu Cang Chai and Lai Chau and touch closer the natural beauties of terrace fields, hill tribe villages and share local cultures
- Enjoy the magnificent Halong Bay on cruise for more experience of one of the wonder in Vietnam
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made THIS TRIP as your requirement and budget such as starting trip from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, accommodation, its inclusions…