Ha Giang is a highland province in North Vietnam. It is the top destination of trekking tour for its amazing mountain beauties. Especially Meo Vac is exactly Truly Ha Giang “Off The Beaten Track”. The road to Ha Giang is windy and spectacular so it is pleasure for travelers who love adventure. Ideal time to discover its wonderful beauties is on ripping rice season from September to end of October when all rice terrace fields cover a yellow silk.
Moreover, this is the chance to witness cultural life, farming practices and daily activities of minority groups.
- Have the opportunity to see different beauties of rice terrace fields in different seasons. March to May is drawing water so the scenery is sparkling while September and October is the yellow silk of rice terrace fields riping.
- Interact with local minority people with diversity of cultures and lifestyles as well as talk with friendly people.
- Homestay to get the deeply local culture and taste local food just has in north Vietnam
- Discover more beauties of this highland mountain with Dong Van Plateau and traditional house of H’Mong King.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…