Great Experiences 3 days
Truly Fansipan Trek
Trekking Fansipan Mountain 3 days is the challenging route for those who love the nature and adventure. It is the hard trek to the summit where you can view the panorama of Fansipan Mountain and forest. This trekking will be an unforgettable experience in Hoang Lien Son National Park.
Fansipan Mountain is the attraction of Sapa where is known as the roof of Indochina with the height 3,143 meters (10,312 feet).
- Have the trekking through the idyllic mountain scenery and can view nice rice paddy field in Cat Cat village along Muong Hoa valley
- Discover and conquer the summit of Fansipan Mountain and view the spectacular scenery of the mountain
- Have the chance to enjoy the pristine natural scenery and camping among the mountain in the high level as well as pleasure your challenging passion.
What to expect
Morning activitiesStart from your hotel in Sapa at 9.00 am with our guide and driver and travel to enjoy the beautiful of Silver waterfall. This is the short walk and shoot photos at this beautiful scenery. And then you will make the trekking route from Fansipan Mountain Gate to conquer its summit. Along the route is the chance to enjoy the stunning view of the forest and mountain as well as its scenery. After having a few hours of hiking, you will have a nice spot for break and have a good picnic lunch.
Afternoon & evening activities:Continue your hiking along the path to reach the camping site. This afternoon is also the chance for you to enjoy the scenery and magnificent view of Sapa and Lai Chau Province’s landscape. You will have a relax at 2800m late afternoon. Enjoy a well prepared dinner from the porter and spend your evening in the mountain and listen to its sounds. Overnight at the mountain camp. Camping in Fansipan
Wake up early and enjoy the mountain sound with different feelings at the height 2800m. Have breakfast by the porter and guide prepare and then you continue the trekking route to the summit of mountain. You will arrive in the top this morning and have the celebration of the hiking victory. This is the great chance to have the best view of the stunning nature from the summit.
At the top there is a pagoda and Buddha Statues where you can catch the panorama and view as well as relax.
After that you continue trek down and have a stop on the way for picnic lunch.
Afternoon & evening activities:
Afternoon is the time for you to continue the tough trek again all the way downhill through the rain-forest. This route trek requires a great concentration and step by step to the camp-site at the height 2.200m. Tonight you will spend more night by camping here. Have dinner and enjoy more night life at the forest.
Camping in Fansipan
Getting more enjoyment of early morning and mountain sound again. You have more time to enjoy the fresh air and wild nature. And then you will hike back and pass through the well-protected forest on the national park.
After having a couple of hours trekking, you will have a stop of enjoy picnic lunch.
This afternoon you continue descending toward Sin Chai village and stop at the village for a while before driving back to Sapa town. You are free in Sapa the rest of time and overnight in your hotel in Sapa. Wishing you a great experience and adventure!
- English Speaking guide
- Means as mention in the program
- Entrance fee
- Transportation Sapa – Tram Ton & Sin Chai – Sapa
- Tent and Sleeping bag
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge if any
- Other services not mentioned above
- Tips for guide & porters
What to brings?
- Two normal clothes
- One coat
- A good rain suit
- Four pairs of socks
- Mountain climbing shoes
- Rechargeable battery backup
- Hat & Flashlight
- The porter only brings food, climbing equipment, no luggage for guests. Customers bring your personal luggage.
- Mountain climbing tour is an adventure tour. Customers must strictly follow the instructions of the departure time, stop time, meal break, sleep, wake up and travel range. The guide will refuse to serve guests who do not follow the instructions while climbing.
- Because the mountain tour takes place in the nature reserve, visitors can meet along the road and at night some kinds of insects, some animals such as: civet, fox, bird, squirrel, mouse, etc.
- Our guide travel with you is only for customers to climb, eat and sleep. The guide’s understanding of plant and animal kinds is very limited. If you want to learn in depth about the kinds of flora and fauna on the mountain, you should hire experts to explore.
- The climbing tour does not accept guests with all kinds of asthma, heart disease, blood pressure.
Ms. Angela is our experts for this itinerary and as seasoned travellers she has the inside track on the most memorable adventures.