How wonderful for trekking at Mai Chau and Pu Luong Nature Reserve? You will never regret once having this trek to Mai Chau valley and Pu Luong National Park. A real life, real experience will take you to get closer with local people and natural atmosphere. The trip 4 days is enough for you to discover the natural reserve which is 200km from Hanoi city and can end tour in Ninh Binh for more experience in North Vietnam. Make plan and have a discover Pu Luong among the few attractions in Vietnam which are “Off the beaten track”.
- Travel and trek on uneven terrains to reach villages in national park and sometimes is very slippery on rainy season on summer time from June to August
- Overnight on stilt-house of hill tribe people and share their local cultures, life styles as well as taste local foods
- Reach untouched natural landscapes and have your physical strength during the trekking time
- Join and bring the trust benefits to the local communities in this national park and help to make long term sustainable tourism
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…