Sa Pa is a tourist town of Lao Cai province at an altitude of 1600 m above the sea, mild climate, and average temperature from 15 to 18 degrees C, cool all year round, snowy winters light. The villages of Lao Chai, Ta Van, Cat Cat villages in Sapa bring strangely peaceful rural beauty. That idyllic beauty is what attracts tourists to visit ethnic minority villages after nature trips. Many of the Hmong and Dao villages here have been built decades ago and still bring their traditional beauty, while Silver waterfall gives you the different beauties that give you the best views with a nice fall.
- Explore Cat Cat Village – the home of Hmong people and Ham Rong Mountain to get the panoramic Sapa town from high mountain
- Discover Lao Chai and Ta Van Village- two big villages in Sapa tourist area
- Visit Silver waterfall – one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam.
- Experience climbing Tram Ton Pass (Heaven Gate) – the highest mountain pass in Vietnam.
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…