This tour will take an exotic journey through Vietnam. Spend 15 days immersing the country with the culinary experience, sample attractive visiting sites along the country.
Discover the authentic natural wonder of Halong Bay and fill in the majestic beauties of limestone islands. Furthermore, you can freely visit Hoi An ancient town and the charm of old houses and roads. Delve into the Mekong Delta with charming floating markets, rowing boats through canals, and villages for getting a memorable river life.
Let’s take the trip and discover from ancient values to modern big cities life, especially relaxing on the nice sandy beach of Mui Ne!
- Take an overnight cruise and enjoy the tranquility life at UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay
- Harmony the daily life at Ha Noi Capital City with the rich long history of more than 1000 years.
- See old trading port of Hoi An and explore its charming with ancient houses, museums, the local market as well as enjoy culinary at Tra Que Organic vegetable village.
- Get back the past by visiting Cu Chi Tunnel and see the historic sites as well as French Architecture in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Get in the depth of Mekong Delta beauties and get the wonderful life at the river life in southwest Vietnam, seeing its floating markets, coconut groves, cottage industries and more.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…