The Central Highlands of Vietnam offers some incredible untouched terrain where we explore jungles, mountains and remote hill tribe villages. In some awesome adventures, including dramatic mountain climbs and a stay in the remote Bho Hoong ethnic minority village. Eat local foods and overnight in a homestay will be a great experience. Our guide’s passion for this journey and knowledge of the area ensure you are on a voyage of discovery, adventure and will take home never to be forgotten memories.
- Take a full-day visit in the ethnic minority villages of Co Tu, engage in mountainous life
- Enjoy the sightseeing along the historic Ho Chi Minh trail.
- Discover a mountain district in the west of Thua Thien Hue province – A Luoi
- Trekking Aroang / Hamburger Hills and enjoy the panorama of the district.
- Join a cooking class and enjoy traditional cuisine in Hue city
- Take a cyclo around Hue city for sightseeing and relax
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…