Tour Hoi An Silk Cloth Producing Process. Find out about the construction of Vietnamese traditional silk garments, called “Ao Dai”. On this particular tour of Hoi An. You’ll visit a mulberry garden, silkworm-breeding house and silk weaving studio for an in depth look at this fascinating procedure. Marvel at carefully tailored Champa fabrics along with other silk products in a showroom. A set lunch or dinner is integrated along with round-trip hotel transportation.
- Half-day silk-production tour of Hoi An.
- Relax with a welcome drink and lunch or dinner.
- Visit a mulberry garden and silkworm-breeding house.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as its inclusions…