Sapa Easy Trek
With these offer, we have build our reputation!
Special offer Easy Trek Tour Package in Sapa
Best places to visit:
Lao Cai Trainstation → Sapa → trek Cat Cat village Silver Water Fall → O Quy Ho Pass with Heaven Gate → Trek Lao Chai → Ta Van Village – Lao Cai Train station.
Sapa easy trek 2 days and 1 night is the great time when you have a short time to visit Sapa town. It takes you a easy to walk round village and enjoy the beautiful around Sapa at different villages, waterfall and O Quy Ho Pass which is well known the spectacular pass in North Vietnam with amazing scenery
- Discover one of the most beautiful of terrace fields in Sapa when trekking through Lao Chai and Ta Van village
- You can choose to overnight at Ta Van village to touch the local life and atmosphere at minority stilt house for homestay
- Discover Cat Cat village of Hmong people with beautiful scenery of terrace fields and other
- Enjoy more different beauties at Silver Waterfall and O Quy Ho Pass (called another name Heaven Gate) to discover more its amazing scenes
You can make and change 2 days for trek Lao Chai & Ta Van village on first day and have homestay in Ta Van village
Day 1: Lao Cai arrival - transfer to Sapa – trek Cat Cat village – Silver Water Fall – O Quy Ho Pass with Heaven Gate- Sapa. O/n in Sapa (L)
At 6.00 am our guide and driver pick up you at Lao Cai Train station and transfer you to Sapa town (45 km far from)
At 8.00 am you start your trek on the road from Sa Pa winds through hilly terrain and pass cross terraced rice fields to reach Cat Cat cultural village – 3 kms far away from Sa Pa town. Here you will have an overview of the traditional customs of the ethnic Black H’mong minority. Stop by a stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station, constructed by the French during the colonial era in Viet Nam.
Have lunch at restaurant
This afternoon you travel to visit Silver Waterfall, the highest in Vietnam with a 300m. From the waterfall will enable you to explore the surrounding landscape. Silver Waterfall is a famous spot in Sapa and worth visiting all year round and is regularly visited by monks to pray.
Continually your journey to reach O Quy Ho is called Heaven Gate and pay a visit to some vegetables, flowers and fruits farm for more experience and discover its beauties. At this height you will feel the cool or even cold temperature but the views are truly stunning. It is a great place to explore and shoot beautiful photographs.
Free to have your own dinner. Evening is your free time to experience your own way to enjoy Sapa at night. Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Sapa - Trek Lao Chai - Ta Van Village - Sapa. Night train back Hanoi (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel and enjoy the morning atmosphere at the hotel in your own way. You will then travel to Lao Chai village which is the home of Hmong people for starting the trekking route through the path route to admire the beautiful terrace field and get the truly awesome scenery. Have lunch en route.
More trek on footpath to reach Ta Van village and see Muong Hoa river and pass through the small suspension bridge. Get more experience of Res Dao minority people and enjoy the waterfall nearby to get more fresh.
Our driver is waiting for you at the main road of Ta Van village and transfers you to return to Sapa after an 8km trekking route through villages.
Then the driver transfers you back to Lao Cai Train station to take the night train back to Hanoi. Spending night on train (Train ticket not include in tour)
- PRIVATE door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Experience English-speaking local guide
- Hotel in Sapa (2 people share 1 room – 3* Plus) with breakfast
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Mineral water daily 2 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge
- No extra charge after final confirmation
- Round way train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, soft & hard drinks
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
- Travel Insurance
Ms. Angela & Ms. Lucy is our experts for this itinerary and as seasoned travellers she has the inside track on the most memorable adventures.