If you have stopped in Sapa, do not miss the famous sightseeing places with majestic natural beauty, immense but no less poetic. Coming to this tour, you will spend half day conquering the roof of Indochina – Fansipan mountain by cable car and getting the panorama of the forest and scenery. Furthermore, the full day trekking with a distance of 10km from Lao Chai to Ta Van village is enough time to feel the atmosphere and scenery of Muong Hoa valley. The walking time to Lao Chai village, past terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of Dzay people, you will also have the opportunity to learn about daily life, customs and traditions of the ethnic groups living here.
- Visit Muong Hoa Valley and explore its beauties and hidden charms
- Discovery Lao Chai and Ta Van Village in the territory of Muong Hoa valley
- Conquering Fansipan by cable car to get the forest beauties from the high cabin
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…