So what is this tour all about? This 15 days/ 14 nights Vietnam holiday is designed for first time visitors who wish to indulge deep into this diverse and fascinating country. You will visit Hanoi, the capital and a city rich in culture and history, and travel north to Sapa, a quaint mountain town set amidst Vietnam’s highest peaks.
Not only this, you will be able to get the best cruise Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site and is considered to be one of the 7 Wonders of the Natural World. You are free to experience culture and art unique to Vietnam at the world heritage sites of central Vietnam: Hue the Imperial City and Hoian ancient town. Take slow life by experience of cycling around the countryside and being the local farmer at Tra Que vegetable village. It doesn’t stop here.
On the Mekong Delta the land flattens out with rice paddies reaching for seemingly endless horizons. You will love to enjoy another range of lifestyles in a land of tropical fruits, fish farms and narrow canals, especially Tra Su Forest. With a unique and wide range of cultures and landscapes, Vietnam will surely prove to be a rewarding choice for your upcoming holiday.
Ready to explore? Pack your bags today!
- This makes you the great time to discover different beauties of mountain in Sapa and seascapes of Halong Bay
- Have a trekking time through village and enjoy the diversity of minority people groups in Sapa
- Chill out the ancient values in Hue Imperial City and Hoian ancient town as well as relax on nice sandy beach of Hoi An city for fresh yourself
- Harmony yourself on the natural beauties of Mekong Delta and Tra Su forest to enjoy its special for nature and birds
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…