North Vietnam photography trip 12 days will lead you passing mountainous area in North Vietnam to discover its unique and different beauties in each sites. While Mai Chau and Moc Chau offer the peaceful tea hill, flower and valley for getting tranquil atmosphere which you love so much. Reaching Nghia Lo and Mu Cang Chai as well as Hoang Su Phi will be a trekking time through villages with different hill tribe people of Dao, Hmong, Thai, etc plus wonderful terrace fields which are the best of best view in Vietnam. Finish in Sapa town and villages surround will take you a different landscapes of mountain, village and local people as well as cultures.
Why from now with your camera to shoot wonderful photo of Vietnam country and make a moment in your travel life!
- Visit valley and tranquil villages, waterfalls in Mai Chau and Moc Chau which cool climate all year round, especially famous for Hill Tea in Heart Shapes, flower blooming on Spring.
- Discover the spectacular of Khau Pha Pass on the way to Mu Cang Chai and enjoy its unique terrace fields and hill in La Pan Tan, Che Xu Phinh, Tu Le in different sceneries.
- Trekking through village in Hoang Su Phi to touch closer local hill tribe people and learn more of their life and cultures.
- Felling the amazing time in Sapa as well as trek through village in Sapa for more shooting the exotic Vietnam mountain.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…