Muong Lo Valley tour 2 days from Hanoi is a cultural experience for learning about the Thai traditional culture and their everyday life. The Muong Lo Valley in Nghia Lo City, Yen Bai Province. It is the second largest valley in the mountainous North West of Vietnam. There are 17 groups ethnic minorities living in the valley of which the Thai is the majority. Thai idyllic villages, suspension bridges, hot spring bathing, the Ngoi Thia River, historical sites are the highlights of the trip.
- Visit Ancient village in Duong Lam
- Engaging into the everyday Life of the Thai in their villages:
- Learning how to cook Thai food with your hosts.
- Enjoy traditional performance.
- Homestay at house on stilt
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…