Embark on a 2-day tour from Hanoi to Muong Lo Valley, where you’ll delve into Thai traditional culture and their everyday life. Located in Nghia Lo City, Yen Bai Province, it’s the second largest valley in Vietnam’s mountainous North West. Explore Thai villages, cross suspension bridges, enjoy hot springs, and visit historical sites, all amidst the stunning natural beauty of the valley.
- Visit Ancient village in Duong Lam
- Engaging into the everyday Life of the Thai in their villages:
- Learning how to cook Thai food with your hosts.
- Enjoy traditional performance.
- Homestay at house on stilt
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…