What are you expected for Mu Cang Chai photography trip? It is the truly photogenic destination where offers the stunning landscapes. You can touch and shoot photos of blue Mountain, windy rivers and road as well as passes, meet local hill tribe people. Have more chance to shoot beautiful photos of masterpiece of human on terrace field hills. It’s an artwork from generations to generations of local minority people here. Let have a scanning every photogenic corner of Mu Cang Chai in a photography hunt.
What’s The Best Time To Take Pictures?
- Travel on May and June is the “water season” when the rainfall brings to the land the abundant amount of water to the hills and also a time for new season. One of the best time to see local people to prepare land, grow rice and it looks like to giant mirror.
- Green time is from July to August which makes you to get different feeling at terrace fields and corner of rice hills.
- The best time to see golden terrace field is on September to mid-October when the ripening rice fields turn into gigantic golden lines along hillsides, river banks and valleys.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…