Travel with bus, car, train or air are too popular. You want somethings special for your trip to Da Nang? Jump into a Jeep for an action-packed day exploring Da Nang’s lush environment. Cruise on rugged jungle roads, visit the temples and temples of Marble Mountain, admire the Lady Buddha of Ling Ung Pagoda, find out the history of well-known war sites, and soak up the breathtaking views from Hai Van Pass. It’s one of the most beautiful pass in Vietnam.
- Spectacular Jeep ride in Da Nang’s beautiful countryside
- Caves & temples built into the stone at Marble Mountains
- Ling Ung Pagoda & US military sites atop Son Tra Mountain
- Holly Mother statue, the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam
- Gorgeous sea views & wartime bunkers at Hai Van Pass
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as its inclusions…