Enjoy Phong Nha Cave tour from Hue 2 days 1 night with Origin Vietnam, you’ll have chance to explore the UNESCO-listed complex of 14 grottoes in the Limestone Mountains of Ke Bang National Park. It is the longest wet cave or river cave in the world.
- Discover La Vang Holy Land – is an important place of pilgrimage for Catholics of Vietnam
- Visit DMZ – is home to Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)during the war.
- Stop in Phong Nha and start to explore Paradise cave- the largest dry cave in Asia and is known as one of the most beautiful caves in the World
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement such as its inclusions…