Our guide pick you up at the hotel in Hue town around 19:00 and proceed on to get a cyclo tour around the crowded streets on the South bank of Perfume river, then pass Truong Tien Bridge during the night with wonderful colours and relish the cool atmosphere following a tough day travel around.
Perfume river appears with a fresh look – beautiful in a mystic manner. Especial with a great of colorful lights on two river banks. If you’re lucky, you’ll have the chance to see candlelight paper blossoms leaved on the water from dragon boats. This is considered to attract the person who drops, them on the river great luck and happiness. Go to the north bank of Perfume river, you may enjoy the unwind atmosphere of the town. Completely different from the other side of the river, you’ll be moved through silent roads, go through the sleeping Dong Ba Market, and also get into the Citadel, where you’ll be in a totally new world: the Imperial town is waking up with lots of activities which you wish you’ve more time to research:
- Performance of three instruments and Ca Hue – Hue Chamber Music performance at the two octagonal buildings.
- Royal dance “Trinh tuong tap khanh” at Can Chanh courtyard.
- Performance “The Eight Immortals” at the courtyard of Truong Sanh residence.
- Exhibition of “One destination – Five heritages” at Ta Vu building and other exhibitions at royal palaces.
- The Change of Guards ceremony at Ngo Mon gate.
- Performance of Tieu Nhac – the Small Music at the courtyard of Thai Hoa Palace.
- Training of martial art for the Imperial Guards: at the courtyard of Thai Hoa Palace.
- Royal games at Can Chanh courtyard.
Choose some best actions to enjoy, throughout your tour research the Citadel with the Flag Tower, Five Phoenix Tower, Thai Hoa Palace, Mieu Temple, Nine Urnian dynasties, etc.
Then we travel back to hotel and tour end at the hotel. Hope you have a wonderful evening in Hue with best wishes!