Welcome Royal Caribbean Cruise travelers to the enchanting city of Hue! Once the esteemed capital of Vietnam, Hue proudly sits by the picturesque Perfume River and is heralded as a World Heritage Site. The Complex of Hue Monuments stands as a testament to the intricately designed and fortified capitals of Southeast Asia. Much of its grandeur is best experienced via the river, offering travelers an intimate and serene journey through the city’s heritage. Our Hue excursion, departing from Chan May Port, promises an immersive dive into the rich tapestry of history and charm that is uniquely Hue
- Visit the serene Tu Duc Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings by Vong Canh hill
- Take a local boat trip on the beautiful Perfume River and stopover at Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Explore the historic Imperial City and Emperor Residences
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement such as its inclusions…