Exploring Hue is one of Vietnam’s greatest pleasures and this day tour reveals the fascinating history and spectacular beauty of this town. Spend a full day visiting Hue City, Vietnam’s political capital from 1802 to 1945 under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda to learn about Vietnam’s Buddhism religion as well as discovering the eclectic and mesmerizing tombs of Khai Dinh, Minh Mang and Tu Duc.
This is a fantastic day tour if you’re looking to explore Hue.
- Visit 3 beautiful tombs of Minh Mang, Khai Dinh and Tu Duc
- Vong Canh Hill, Thien Mu Pagoda and Nguyen Dynasty
- Boat trip on Perfume River
- See local people making hat
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement such as its inclusions…