If compared with other ancient capitals in SouthEast Asia. The ancient city is the one that is still preserved. Such as walls, palaces, royal tombs, etc. The Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945) had it urbanized and built in systematic, philosophical and abundantly artistic ways.
Hue City tour plus cooking class at Thanh Toan eco restaurant to know more about Hue cuisine.
- Learn traditional Vietnamese cooking by a local chef, then love the meals!
- Ride a Dragon ship on the Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Visit Hue city landscapes, including the Khai Dinh Tomb and the forbidden city.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement such as its inclusions…