Hue was once the capital of Vietnam and listed as a World Heritage Site. Located on the banks of the Perfume River that is delightful, the Complex of Hue Monuments is an construction of a planned and completely defended capital city in Southeast Asia. A good deal of the sites can be achieved by river which makes an intimate way to see the city. Hue City tour from Chan May Port brings to you a closer look at a lot of historic sites and the heritage of this charming city.
- Visit the serene Tu Duc Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings by Vong Canh hill
- Take a local boat trip on the beautiful Perfume River and stopover at Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Explore the historic Imperial City and Emperor Residences
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement such as its inclusions…