Phong Nha National Park is home to the largest cave in the world and covers 300 different grottoes and caves. Booking Hoian to Phong Nha tour 2 days 1 night with Origin Vietnam, you not only discover the mightily of nature, the splendor of stalactites and stalagmites in Phong Nha National Park. But you also have an opportunity to know more about the Vietnam war by visiting some war relics around DMZ. This trip is made to be a truly amazing one for you.
- Admire some famous landscape in Danang such as bridges of Dragon, Tran Thi Ly, Han Bridge on the way to Phong Nha.
- Stop at the most famous Cloudy pass in Vietnam.
- Lang co Beach and Lap An Lagoon are the next stop
- Visit DMZ – is home to Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) during the war.
- Stop in Phong Nha and start to explore Phong Nha Cave
- Discover Paradise cave- the largest dry cave in Asia and is known as one of the most beautiful caves in the World.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as its inclusions…