Hoi An is among the Earliest cites in South East Asia. Through the seventeenth and eighteenth century Hoi An was a busy commercial port for the market of commodity between the West and the East. This half day trip to Hoi An from Da Nang will bring you back to the seventeenth century researching the neighborhood way of life, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
- Walking around the Hoi An ancient town
- Visit Hoi An market and port that is ancient
- Learn More about the rhythm of local life
- Visit Phuc Thanh Pagoda. It’s the oldest pagoda at Hoi An
- Cao Lau noodle and White Rose dumpling
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver