Discover the unique highland Central Vietnam with open mind the minority people in Kontum. Travel along famous Ho Chi Minh trail you can see them in the vast forests, huge coffee fields and enjoy an intangible World Heritage. Furthermore, this is the great chance for you to see some historic sites along the national road such as My Lai memorial in Quang Ngai.
- Travel on Ho Chi Minh trail from Danang to Kontum and learn more Vietnam history as well as enjoy the spectacular scenery of mountain, forest and coffee plantation which amazing you
- Visit and discover the minority village in Kontum and experience their authentic life
- Discover My Lai village and listen to more of a part Vietnam history
- Visit and experience Ly Son Island – the new one for tourism to touch the beautiful island on East Sea
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…