2 Days Trip
With these offer, we have build our reputation!
Best places to visit:
Ho Chi Minh City → Vinh Long → Chau Doc → Can Tho → Ho Chi Minh City
A Breathtaking Experience Awaits at Mekong Delta
Mekong Delta is the famous region in South Vietnam where you can see fruit gardens in different kinds of fruits and the river system closely. The trip 2 days to Mekong you will have chance to discover some famous provinces and cities of Vinh Long, Chau Doc closely with Cambodia and Can Tho city.
Let travel and discover the green beauties of nature at Tra Su Bird Sanctuary and harmony into the trading activities of floating market.
- Discover the daily lives of the local people, Cai Be floating markets in Mekong River by rowing boats
- Experience the magic of the Mekong Delta along province and get an unforgettable journey at this richly agriculture products
- Discover the beauties at Tra Su Bird Sanctuary and enjoy at this ecotourism site with beautiful scenery
What to expect?
Am: Our guide and driver pick you up from Hotel then depart at 8: 00am and head south west to the river city of Cai Be, a rural district of Tien Giang province in the Mekong Delta area of Vietnam.
Arriving at about 10: 30am, we board our motorized ship to travel through the Cai Be floating market. Here, we’ll experience how life works in the delta, as we see the intricacies of trade – how retailers buy products from local farmers. During our cruise the city’s isolated canals, we’ll stop at some regional factories to see how local people creating pop corn cakes, rice paper cakes, coconut candies and products from coconut trees.
In addition, we enjoy the sampan ride and pedal the narrow natural waterways. Stopping in a nearby home to attempt seasonal fruits.
Pm: Continue walking throughout the village to come back to our ship which is waiting to bring us to another neighborhood home for lunch served with lots of Vietnamese’s delicious dishes. We board the boat trip again to continue on to the quay at Vinh Long province. Then we’ll travel by car to Long Xuyen and Chau Doc. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Chau Pho hotel
Am: Up early for a cruise throughout the floating village with tons and tons of fish farmed beneath hundreds of shelters. Continue the ship cruise to Da Phuoc, a Muslim Cham village across the river on Con Tien island in Chau Doc’s centre. Here, find the village with its famous for traditional weaving.
We continue moving to Cambodia border area. Where we have chance to visit Tra Su mangrove forest, an ideal ecotourism site. After that we will take the boat trip through the Tra Su Nature Reserve will show you a distinctive Natural habitat conservation wetland ecosystems in the Mekong delta. Tra Su is home of 140 species of plants and 70 of birds, cajeput trees are green throughout the year.
Then we hike up to the sacred Sam Mountain with its panoramic views across vast plains in Cambodia. Our guide will tell you the story of Vinh Te channel that connected Ha Tien to Chau Doc. This canal brings new Water from the Bassac river to the immense delta area, so it plays a huge role of the border channel between Vietnam and Cambodia.
Descending down Sam mountain, We’ll see the famous Lady Chua Xu Temple and Thoai Ngoc Hau tomb. Thoai Ngoc Hau was a Vietnamese military administrator of the Nguyn dynasty who conducted the digging of Thoai Ha and Vinh Te canal. Have lunch at restaurant
Lunch break at a nearby place. In the mid-day, we travel to back Ho Chi Minh city and pass through the beautiful scenery of Mekong Delta. You arrive in Ho Chi Minh late afternoon. Wish you a nice trip!
- PRIVATE door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Accommodation 1 night deluxe room
- Experienced English speaking tour guide (other languages upon on request)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Entrance fees, permission
- Mineral water daily 2 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge
- No extra charge after final confirmation
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge if any
- Other services not mentioned above
- Tips are welcomed!
- Insurance & covid insurance
What to brings?
Passport, change of clothes, sun-glasses & hat, toiletries, sun-block, insect repellent, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks. If you feel the need then cable lock for your bags is recommended.