Central Vietnam attracts many tourists not only by the charming beauty but also by the original cuisine culture. Let’s join this fascinating tour to enjoy four-season weather, immerse yourself into the natural landscape in here. Visit Hoian ancient town. It has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1999. This is a place that attracts a lot of tourists. Besides, taste the authentic cuisine as well as to learn cooking techniques and decoration art of the traditional dishes in Hoi An.
- Discover Ba Na Hills– is a popular destination for most of the visitors
- Explore Hoi An ancient town- UNESCO world heritage site in Hoian
- Join a cooking class to learn more about Hoi An traditional dishes
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as its inclusions…