This cultural adventure combines trekking with homestays in the North Vietnam. From Hanoi, you drive to Pu Luong Nature Reserve an area of outstanding beauty, cultural interest and high biodiversity. The region is blessed with rich forest, limestone panoramas and rice terraces. On this trek observe the everyday life and culture of the farming communities of Thai and Muong ethnic minorities.
For an authentic Vietnamese experience. You will stay with local families in their traditional stilt wood homes. Your trek ends in Ton Village, a peaceful valley with pancake flat rice fields trimmed with jagged mountains.
- Pass through the picturesque countryside of rice paddy fields and spectacular mountain scenery to Mai Chau.
- Discover the diversified culture, custom of White Thai and Muong minority people in Mai Chau and Thanh Hoa province.
- Explore the colorful and biodiversity of nature in Pu Luong National Park
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…