When you hear of the word “Vietnam”, what comes to your mind first? Spectacular! Amazing! Natural! Awesome… we get it! Located in South East Asia, it is a land of stunning beauty. In 9 days, you will indulge into the beauty of it, while traveling diverse country and experiencing one-of-a-kind highlights of each region especially World Natural Wonder Halong Bay.
For example: In Hanoi feel free to explore Vietnam’s capital, a city with a rich 1000 year history. Its colorful Old Quarter is a wonderful maze of narrow roads, unique shops and restaurants. You will find yourself cruising among the thousands of mystical limestone islands in Ha Long Bay and spend nights on Cruises. You will love 16th century trading hub of Hoi An Ancient Town. In South Vietnam you will be able to experience life in the Mekong Delta, being rowed through narrow channels, taking a deep look at everyday life, enjoying a rich variety of tropical fruits and visiting the Cu Chi tunnels.
This tour will give an awesome experience and you will keep memories till lifetime!
- Enjoy Vietnam beauties to Halong Bay on traditional wooden boat Dragon Pearl Junk to feel the charming and unique of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Discover the chamrings of Hoian ancient town which is famous for wandering roads, shoppings, ancient houses.
- Get the cooking class in Hoian to taste and experience local cuisines
- Experience river life at Mekong Delta of My Tho – Ben Tre and enjoy countryside beauties
- Learn about Vietnam history at Cu Chi Tunnels – the underground network during America and Vietnam War.
- This itinerary is a private tour. It shows you what is possible to travel and visiting with our guide and driver
- We CAN also tailor made this trip as your requirement and budget such as accommodation, its inclusions…