Hi Angela, We just got back to US. Thank you for all your help, we really enjoyed the trip. The visa issue was not your fault. Honestly, I think the airline was too over-zealot.
- Melia resort – (It was a 4 star hotel but not too bad)
- Imperial Hue hotel (It was a 4 star hotel but is was ok only. We preferred a better hotel)
- Palm Garden resort (we enjoyed this resort)
- Linh Ung Pagoda (Excellent)
- Ba Na Hill (Excellent)
- Imperial City (Excellent)
- Khai Dinh Tomb (Good)
- Champa Sculpture, (Excellent)
- Marble Mountain (Excellent)
- Cam Thanh village (good)
- Bay Mau Palm forest (Good)
- Thanh Ha Ceramic village (Good)
- Hoi An Ancient Town (Excellent)
Our guide, Nhat, was very pleasant and we really like him.
Thanks again. Hope to make it back to Vietnam someday.