What could be more memorable 2 nights stay in Halong Bay with Starlight cruise. It’s the proud for luxury one with 32 cabins for the comfort room, luxury restaurant and the stylish bar. Specially all cabin has Jacuzzi which brings you the most comfort to relax in room. The itinerary takes you to discover different beauties of Halong bay and Bai Tu Long bay for crystal emerald sea water and charming sandy beaches for swimming and relaxing. Also this would be wonderful for wedding cruise in Halong Bay. If you are planning to Halong Bay for wedding, so Starlight Cruise is all your need.
Let fulfill your Vietnam vacation on Ha Long Bay unforgettable!
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay. O/N Starlight Cruise
- Pick up at hotel from Hanoi, transfer to Halong Bay City by shuttle bus or private car (book transfer in next step).
- Check-in at the Wharf in our private waiting hall – the OS Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
- Embark Starlight Cruise at noon time. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your room. Have lunch while cruising in the spectacular Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Then you visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the very beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi.
- When you are on board you can attempt mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
- Have dinner at restaurant on board. Personal dinner is available on request.
Join squid fishing with the team, sing karaoke or simply laze around, unwind on your cottage. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
Day 2: Full Day Discover The Beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay by day boat. O/N Starlight Cruise
- 06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in majestic Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast in the restaurant.
- 08:30 – 15:30: Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat. Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
Afternoon & Evening activities:
15:30 – 17:30: Transfer back to StarLight Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: More Discover Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi
- Welcome a brand new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & spirit by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Catch dawn perspective of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast whilst stirring toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
- Then you have the selection one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in neighborhood daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat excursion (around frothy five minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – among the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fisherman. The village is set in closed lagoon, encompassed by hills, excellent configurations for some really great pictures.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
- For everyone who enjoy some water actions and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you may enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming pool or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the spectacular setting for Halong Bay.
- After that you return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your room. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque road toward Hon Gai harbor. Have lunch at restaurant.
- Disembark the cruise at noon time.
- You may transfer back to Hanoi, Sapa or Cat Ba National Park for discovering more activities on land.
Your exactly luxury Halong bay cruise itinerary with varied islands, caves, site and also some exciting sea activities. Hope you enjoy trip with Starlight crew and Origin Vietnam. We are looking forward to serving you again. Happy Travel!