Prince Junk is a small one for family travel to Bai Tu Long Bay – Less touristic than the other to discover as your way. You will travel on this wooden traditional junk to have the journey with much fanciful experiences. The junk will lead you to get closer for islands through small ways on the bay.
Wonderful journey is waiting you to discover!
Day 1: Full Experience at Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La, Tra San Area. O/n Prince Junk
Travel out Hanoi’s Old Quarter area around 8:00 am on shuttle bus (optional: you can book a private car or arrange by yourself) to Halong Bay. It takes 3,5 hours to reach Halong Bay. Embark at Hon Gai International harbor at noon time.
- Make check-in Prince Junk (2 cabins or 4 cabins) for private or share junk with some people. Enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- You have lunch on junk while the cruise leaves the harbor to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
- The cruise takes you to Cap La, Tra San where you do kayaking and admire the beautiful of limestone islands. Thanks to the small junk you can sail through the bay and get closer with the nature and island than big cruise. It will be the great experience if travel on a big cruise will not get.
- After that you back the junk for swimming or relaxing. Have dinner on board
Have your free time to enjoy the bay at night or simply relax in your room and fresh yourself. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Thien Canh Son Cave. O/n Prince Junk
- Wake up early and get the new day amazingly on the bay. Enjoy the sunrise over the bay and have a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- Continue the cruise trip to Cong Dam area and have more chance to explore and see the beauties of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Cong Dam lagoon and geological park is the ideal place for do kayaking and get more enjoyment.
- Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach. (Depend on the weather)
- Afternoon is the free time on board while the junk sails to Cong Do area. Here you continue the trip to visit Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
- After that you back the boat and cruise back to Cap La.
- Have dinner at restaurant onboard.
In the evening you spend your free time on board and discover Bai Tu Long Bay beauties at night. Overnight on board
Day 3: Cap La – Vung Vieng fishing village – Hon Gai
- Have more chance to see the sun rise over the bay. Have breakfast on board. Then the cruise sails to Vung Ha area where you are on a rustic rowing boat to visit famous of floating village Vung Vieng. Here you will know how the local fisherman daily life…
- Check out of the cabin and the cruise towards the harbor while having an A la carte lunch on board.
- Disembark the harbor at noon time.
Being picked up at Hon Gai harbour and transfers you return Hanoi. Stopover at Yen Duc village after 2-hours drive where you enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists. (Note: This is for travel on shuttle bus, if you travel on private car will not stop at Yen Duc village)
Arrive in Hanoi at 17:00 pm. Say goodbye and wishing you amazing time in our enchanting country visiting.