Day 1: Tuan Chau Island – Visit the magnificent Sung Sot Cave in Halong Bay. O/n President Cruise
- You arrive in Tuan Chau Island at 11:30 am and check in procedure at President Cruise Private Pontoon
- First of all you will have a welcome drinks and snack, cruise information and check-in
- After that you will have lunch on board while President cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves, all give you the first impression of natural wonder Halong Bay.
- After that you start this afternoon trip in Halong bay with first stop at the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay after visiting the cave.
- The cruise continue the journey along Halong Bay and have an afternoon tea on the sundeck
- Enjoy a spa treatment * or pamper yourself at sundeck swimming pool
- Optional with additional charge: Kayaking * option in Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave
- Late afternoon you will have a Cooking demonstration on the sundeck
- The cruise anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay. And have a Happy Hour on the sundeck*
- You have dinner at the restaurant. Savour a delicious dinner at President’s Restaurant or chooses a special spot anywhere else on board to dine.
- After dinner, indulge in drinks and squid fishing, a spa treat ment. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Day Boat Cruise Halong Bay with kayaking to visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm. O/n President Cruise
- Wake up early and enjoy the dawn over the bay. Have a Tai Chi on the sundeck
- You will have Coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries. Breakfast at the restaurant
- After that you are transferred to a day boat to continue the journey to discover more beauties of Halong Bay. Visit Ti Top Island (around 1 hour)
- Next you have discover Tung Sau Pearl Farm with kayaking option
- You will have lunch at the restaurant
- This afternoon you continue to visit Cua Van fishing village to learn more of local fisherman and their daily life
- You return to President Cruise around 17:30 pm
- Have more Cooking demonstration on the sundeck and enjoy Happy Hour on the sundeck*
You have the second Dinner is served at the restaurant and have Happy Hour on the sundeck/ Enjoy a spa treatment* or you can join activities such as squid fishing by asking cruise team
Day 3: More Cruise Halong Bay – Tuan Chau Island
- More chance to enjoy the sunrise over the bay when the weather is nice. Then have a Tai Chi on the sundeck
- Breakfast is served in Le Marin Restaurant to revitalise you for the day ahead. On the way back to Harbour, we will pass by Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cocks Islet. Our reception area will assist you check out and settle your bill.
- You return Tuan Chau Marina around 10:30 am and you will leave Tuan Chau Island at 11:00 am to next destination.
- Your driver takes you back to Hanoi or other destination. Would love to recommend you go to Ninh Binh after cruise. Because Ninh Binh famous as Halong on Land.
Experience President luxury tours in Halong Bay with luxury cruise service and also some exciting sea activities. Hope you enjoy holiday Halong Bay Vietnam very much. Wishing you have a wonderful time in Vietnam.