Paradise Elegance cruise offers the wonderful journey to Halong Bay, Sung Sot cave, Titop Island and more discover at Tung Sau Pearl Farm as well as Cua Van Village. Look for the stylish cruise with luxury, Paradise Elegance cruise will give you the most pleasure on a modern, steel boat with the most stunning Halong Bay.
Spend 2 nights on Luxury Paradise Elegance – Sure you will get high-end service vacation in Vietnam. Book your amazing cruise today!
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Kayak – Sung Sot Cave. O/n Paradise Elegance Cruise
Leave Hanoi city in the morning and travel ahead to Halong Bay and reach Tuan Chau Marine. Spend 3,5 hours on car to reach Halong the nature wonders of the world.
- Arrive in Tuan Chau Island at noon time. Check-in at Paradise Suites Hotel – Tuan Chau Island
- Enjoy light refreshments at Paradise Suites Hotel, and then you will be transferred to Paradise Elegance cruise.
- When get on board of Paradise Elegance Cruise, make check-in and given a short briefing about your cruise while enjoying your welcome drink at Le Marin Restaurant.
- Have lunch at Le Marin Restaurant while Paradise Elegance cruise the islands and islets of stunning Halong Bay.
After lunch time you can take time to admire the beauties of Halong Bay or indulge in Spa Treatment at Le Parfum Spa*.
Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak*
Make the first excursion to visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm where local fisherman grows pearls and practices a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking.
Optional: If you don’t interest in visit Pearl Farm, you can stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
Visit Sung Sot Cave
- This is the second stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay.
- Anchor for overnight at Coconut Tree Island and you can watch the sun set over the Bay. You have chance to enjoy music and Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails at Le Piano Bar, followed by a cooking demonstration on the L’Odyssée Sundeck.
- Have dinner at restaurant with the selection of Western or Vietnamese cuisine on offer in Le Marin Restaurant.
- Eat on the restaurant, or choose a special spot anywhere else on board to dine. After dinner, adjourn to the Le Piano Bar for live music or simply chill out in your cabin with movie for a romantic night in the bay.
- (Please note that live music is not available on Mondays).
Day 2: Halong Bay – Cua Van Floating Village by day boat. O/n Paradise Elegance Cruise
- Start your second day on the right way with a relaxing Tai Chi session on L’Odyssée Sundeck as the sun rises, followed by a light breakfast at Le Piano Bar.
- Your breakfast is served in Le Marin Restaurant; it’s the time to get ready for another exciting day exploring Halong Bay.
- Then you transfer to the Paradise Explorer tender for visiting today.
- You will visit popular Titov Island where you can go swimming or hike to the summit for viewing the stunning panoramic scenery of the Bay.
- Continue your trip to Trong Cave in Bo Hon Island. Inside the cave, all visitors will be surprised by so many stalactites hung down from the ceiling. This is also an ideal destination for those who would like to kayak. Have lunch in the restaurant
- This afternoon you take bamboo boat or do kayak to Cua Van Floating Village – the largest of the five remaining floating fishing villages in the Bay. And then return to Paradise Elegance
- Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails at Le Piano Bar and Cooking Demonstration. Have more chance to watch the sunset over the Bay while enjoying music. Enjoy your second dinner aboard Paradise Elegance
- Once again, Le Piano Bar offers live music (except on Mondays) after dinner if you are not ready to call it a night. You can have a relaxing in your room in case you don’t wish to enjoy live music.
Overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Fighting Cocks Islet – Hanoi
- Get the new fresh with healthy Tai Chi session on L’Odyssée Sundeck, and then have a light breakfast, coffee and pastries at Le Piano Bar. Breakfast at Le Marin Restaurant.
- On the way back to Paradise Harbour, Paradise Elegance will pass by Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cocks Islet. Make check out your room and settle your bill.
- Return to Tuan Chau Marina and have a light lunch at the Paradise Suites Hotel is served for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus.
- This afternoon the driver transfers you back Hanoi. If you book a private car you can travel to next destination as your arrangement. Hope you enjoy Paradise Elegance Cruise service and looking forward to serving you again in the future