Enjoy off board activities like kayaking on the bay and bamboo row boat to the fishing village. You’re free to visit Thien Canh Son Cave which has beautiful limestone formations. Why not pamper yourself by swimming on wonderful sandy beaches?
Day 1: Bai Tu Long Bay – Ban Chan Beach. O/n Oriental Sails
- 08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge. (Transfer is addon service)
- 12:30 – 13:00: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruisebriefing.
- 13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:30 – 16:30: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
- Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Bai Tu Long to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closedlagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
- For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
- 16:30 – 17:30: Return to cruise and have baththen relax as the sun starts to set.
- 17:30 – 19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Chef.
- 19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till22h00. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
Day 2: Discovery Cong Dam Area by Day Boat. O/n Oriental Sails
Full day activities:
- 06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
- 07:00 – 08:00: Havebreakfast at sunrise
- 08:30 – 10:30: Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 10:30 – 12:00: Kayaking at Cong Dam area.
- 12:00- 13:00: Have lunch.
- 13:00 – 15:00: Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
- 15:00 – 17:30: Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area.
Day 3: Cong Do – Thien Canh Son Cave – Hanoi
- 06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
- 07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 09:00 – 09:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave– the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 09:30 – 10:00: Check-outroom. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
- 10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
- Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
- 12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
Come on board Oriental Sails for true oriental cruising experience in Halong Bay!