Day 1: Hanoi – Lan Ha Bay – Visit Viet Hai Village. O/n Orchid Premium Cruise
- 09h10: You will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter by luxury sharing van to take the new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City where we arrive at around 11h30. The passengers have a chance to experience on longest and newest bridge in South East Asia area. You can take special tea at Orchid Premium Cruises lounge by warm welcome.
- 12h15: Transfer by tender to the ORCHID PREMIUM CRUISES.
- 12h30: We welcome our guests onboard the ORCHID PREMIUM CRUISES and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Lan Ha Bay.
- 13h00: Deluxe lunch set menu is served in the dinning room at the first floor
- 14h15: Visit Viet Hai village on Cat Ba island. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo… you will have chance to see the local life on a valley of local people.
- Optional electric car service is available (included).
- 17h45: Returning ORCHID PREMIUM CRUISES, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and passengers have a chance to view whole beautiful Lan Ha Bay during enjoying outdoor Jacuzzi on the top deck. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class and enjoy deluxe afternoon tea. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
- 19h30: Sumptuous Candlelight Deluxe A La Carte is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
- 21h30: Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board at Tra Bau area.
Day 2: Kayaking at Frog Lake Area – Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi
- 06h15: Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve the breakfast. Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out to explore the bay in the area where Frog Lake is situated.
- 7h45: You enjoy on your own for kayaking at Frog Lake area to discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay
- 9h30: Come back on board and it is time for checking out
- 10h00: While cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
- 10h30: Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese cultural at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with our crews team and have great fun with us!
- 11h35: We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark. We bid farewell at GOT ferry, this is the end of the program.
Our driver welcome you at the pier and transfer you back Hanoi City. After all, you arrive in Hanoi around 14.30 pm and say goodbye our driver. Wish you a great time in Hanoi city or to next destination.