Now you can cruise off the beaten path Lan Ha Bay “None touristic area”; enjoy the beauty of Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay while the cruise passes by wonderful limestone islands; enjoy the stunning view of thousands majestic limestone islands and islets in Lan Ha Bay, and Cat Ba National Park.
Day 1: Hanoi – Lan Ha Bay – Ba Trai Dao Beach. O/n Orchid Cruise
- Option 1: You can arrange the transport by yourself to reach Halong Bay and start join cruise trip at the harbor. Or you stayed in Hai Phong already, you move to the harbor to join the cruise trip.
- Option 2: Our guide and driver welcome you at hotel in Old Quarter at 9:10 am to start the journey to Ha Long. You spend 2 hours to reach Hai Phong and passing through the longest and newest bridge in South East Asia.
- You arrive in Orchid Private Lounge – Got Ferry Terminal in Hai Phong. Have a special tea at Orchid Cruise’s lounge by warm welcome on arrival. Then you are transferred by tender to the ORCHID CRUISE.
- You are welcomed onboard the ORCHID CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in.
- After that start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. The cruise proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
- Have lunch while passing via the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. You will travel on a different route on the bay for amazing limestone karst formations. They rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner.
- Travel to the untouched area via the Cat Ba Island – Thoi Quyt area – Coc Ngoi islet – through Cua Van to Ba Trai Dao area.
- Continue to Ba Trai Dao beach of Lan Ha Bay where has a separate part with Ha Long Bay. Enjoy on pristine beach as a paradise and spectacular seascapes of about 400 islands.
- Have chance to swim on pure emerald seawater or kayak through crystal clear seawater of the bay.
Note: Ba Trai Dao area visit from October to May. From June to September will alternative to visit Tra Bau area also belongs to Lan Ha Bay.
- Stay on board and try the authentic well-known local liquor as “Ba Kich liquor” (Morinda officinalis). It is wealthy and tasty liquor which is highly recommended in Vietnam.
- Enjoy the sunset on the sundeck over the Gulf of Tonkin. Join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. Enjoy a Happy Hour deal on board
- Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- Have dinner at restaurant. Here is the chance for you to enjoy delicious local food in an intimate romantic setting.
- Admire the beautiful seascape on the bay at night from the sundeck. Have a relaxing while enjoying drinks from the bar.
- At night you can ask our team to arrange you a squid fishing or watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Full Day Discover Bai Tu Long Bay & Ba Ham Lake area. O/n Orchid Cruise
- Start the new day with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Have a coffee, tea and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
- Then continue your trip by on a day boat for visiting Viet Hai village where you can bike along the village to enjoy its peaceful as well as through rain forest and dark tunnel. Here you can see beautiful rice field, visit an ancient local house made from straw, mud and bamboo, etc. also more chance to see the local life on island.
- Optional: Have extra charge for asking electric car service which is available on island.
- Back the day boat for visiting Lan Ha Bay and have lunch on day boat.
- Afternoon is more time to visit Lan Ha Bay. Have more free kayak and swimming at Ba Ham Lake area. It is situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs. (if the weather permit).
- Back Orchid Cruise and join a traditional cooking class. Under the instruction of our chef, you will learn how to cook some Vietnamese dishes.
- Enjoy the amazing sunset over the bay and enjoy a Happy Hour deal.
- Have dinner at restaurant on board. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting.
Optional: Massage is available on board you can order with cruise manager directly (please see massage menu)
Day 3: Canoes to explore Toi Sang cave – Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi
- Should not miss sunrise over the bay and have a Tai Chi Exercise on the sundeck. Have a light breakfast on board with a tea and coffee served.
- Then you continue the journey and head out in canoes to explore Toi Sang sea cave.
- Return ORCHID CRUISE for check-out procedures. Have a delight brunch while the cruise sails back the harbor.
- Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese cultural at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with our crews team and have great fun with us!
- Arrive in Got Ferry at noon time.
- Option 1: You arrange your own transport to leave Hai Phong or stay again.
- Option 2: Our driver transfers you back Hanoi city. It takes you again 2 hours on car to reach Hanoi city. The driver drops you off at hotel in Old Quarter around 16.30 pm. Say goodbye to you and wishing you have a wonderful tour in Vietnam. And hope that have chance to serve you again to enjoy more beauties destination of our country.