Day 1: Hanoi – Lan Ha Bay – Three Peach Beach Area. O/n Mon Cheri Cruise
- Option 1: You can arrange the transport by yourself to reach Halong Bay and start join cruise trip at the harbor. Or you stayed in Halong already, you move to the harbor to join the cruise trip
- Option 2: Our guide and driver welcome you at hotel in Old Quarter to start the journey to Ha Long. You spend 2 hours to reach Hai Phong and passing through landscapes, countryside along the road.
Arrive in the pier at 11:45 am and receive the warming welcome from Mon Cheri Cruise’s crew. Embark on cruise. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel.
- You will have a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri’s luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
- Then arrive at the Three Peach beach area in Lan Ha Bay, where is a famous destination for swimming and kayaking. Here you have chance to enjoy on its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating limestone islands and caves.
- You come back Mon Chéri Cruises at 17:30pm, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
Optional: Massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat)
Have dinner at restaurant with a great dining experience on board. Then you enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with peaceful music and enjoy drinks from the bar. Or you can try your luck at squid fishing (please ask our team so that they arrange for you), or just watch a movie or relax in your room. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Cat Ba Island – Viet Hai Village – Lan Ha Bay. O/n Mon Chéri Cruise
Wonderful Morning activities with Mon Cheri Cruise team:
- Get a perfect new day to admire the marvelous sunrise or attend the Tai Chi class on the top deck. Have a fragrant cup of coffee made from a special blend which was created just for Mon Chéri, or a refreshing cup of tea. Then have buffet breakfast at restaurant on board.
- Next you are transferred to a Day Boat to head to Viet Hai Village in Cat Ba Island. You will take the bicycle trip along the village, admiring stunning scenery of the rice fields on the way.
- Stop at the village to have a relaxing and have chance to visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo. (Optional: have extra charge for visiting the village by electric car)
- Then you return to the day boat and have lunch on the day boat or on the beach (if weather permits )
- This afternoon you have a kayaking to explore Van Boi Bay and visiting the local people who live in the floating village, followed by swimming at a pristine beach.
- Return Mon Chéri Cruises at 16:00 pm and have a free to take a shower. Enjoy the sunset party with a new group of guests.
- Have dinner with delicious dishes at restaurant
- Enjoy the beautiful seascapes of the bay at night on the sundeck. Relax with a lovely music or enjoy drinks from the bar.
- Have chance to squid fishing (please ask our cruise team so that they have arrangement for you). Or simple watch movie or leisure in your room. Overnight on board.
Day 3: Visit Stunning Dark and Bright Cave in Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi
- Wake up early and have perfect time to enjoy the sunrise or have Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck
- Have breakfast at restaurant and then travel to Dark and Bright Cave (Hang Sang Toi) where you will take a bamboo boat to visit the cave.
- Make check out the cabin while the cruise sails back the pier.
- While the cruise is sailing, you take part in a cooking demonstration to learn how to prepare the Vietnamese traditional spring rolls. A buffet brunch will be served. You return to pier at 11:30 am.
- Option 1: You arrange your own transport to leave Halong or stay again.
- Option 2: Our driver transfers you back Hanoi city. It takes you again 2 hours on car to reach Hanoi city. The driver drops you off at hotel in Old Quarter around 14:20 pm. Say goodbye to you and wish to welcome you again next time to enjoy more beauties of our country.
P/S: Becasue you arrive Hanoi so early, That should be great if you spend other 4 hours for Hanoi Street food tour. We think that is a great idea.