Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay. O/n Magenta Cruise
- 8.20 – 8.45: Pick you up at your hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of spending 4 hours on the traditional road to Ha Long city, we will shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf by express way after 2.5 hours driving.
- 11.30 – 12.00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf – transfer by small boat to Magenta Cruises
- 12.15 – 12.30: Warmly welcome to Magenta Cruises! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin.
- 13.00: Enjoy fabulous lunch while Magenta Cruises starts her sails into to magnificent Lan Ha bay – an extension of Halong Wonder which is much quiet and less touristic.
- 15.00: Explore Lan Ha Bay, hit the green emerald water for kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits)
Option 1: Magenta Cruises reaches Dau Be Island, one of the most beautiful islands located in the South East of Halong bay. It is time to discover Lan Ha bay yourselves with your travel buddy on sharing kayak. We will do kayaking in Dark & Bright Cave.
Option 2: In the days of too high tide (usually seasonal), Magenta Cruises will take you to visit the giant fish and the floating village. We will do kayaking in the water body that embraces one of the most beautiful floating villages of the bay.
Our cruise manager/ tour guide will inform you which option we will follow based on their experience and weather conditions.
- 17.00: Back to Magenta Cruises and relax on cruise. Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise. On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew.
- 19.00: After dinner, take your leisure time to chat or watch the movie in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment…
- Overnight on cruise.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Hanoi
- 6.00: Sunrise Tai-chi/Yoga session sundeck
- 6.30: Light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings. Magenta Cruises continues her sail to Cat Ba Island.
- 7.15: Visit Viet Hai village, a small village located in the midst of jungles, covered by line of high mountains of Cat Ba National Park. Spending around 30 minutes for biking along, you will feel the peaceful atmosphere, charming scenery of a typical village in the North of Vietnam.
- 9.15: Fresh & relax time on the cruise. Then, you spend few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am
- 10.00: During the time well prepared lunch is served, Magenta Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karst mountains towards the Harbor.
- 12.15 – 12.45: Disembark Magenta Cruises and farewell the crew
- 13.00 – 13.15: Bus transfer service from Halong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance.
- 15.30 – 16.00: Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, the end of your unforgettable trip.