Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay. O/n on Madeline Cruise
- Our guide and driver pick you up from hotel in Hanoi old quarter. It takes 2,5 hours to the harbour by a new expressway to reach Halong Bay (additional charge for shuttle bus or private car)
- Taking a short break in Madeline Waiting Lounge when you arrive in Tuan Chau Marina, Halong. Then you will be transferred to the cruise by tender. While enjoying welcome drinks at The Soleil restaurant, you will be introduced the itinerary and receive cruise briefing, safety instructions. Checking in the cabin and receive your room key.
- Lunch will be served at Soleil Restaurant. Discovering Ao Ech – is one of the most tourist attractions in Lan Ha Bay, famous for its pristine beauty and tranquillity. Kayaking among stunning limestone islets and swimming in the ocean.
- Get back to the cruise. Have an afternoon tea break, enjoying the sunset on the deck. Onboard, you can join a traditional Vietnamese cooking class. Our talented chef will guide you on how to make spring rolls on the sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather).
Scrumptious dinner at the Soleil Restaurant. You are free to relax with reading books or try our spa service, grab a drink from the bar. Overnight on board Madeline Cruises.
Day 2: Viet Hai Village (Cat Ba Island) – Lan Ha Bay. O/N on Board
- Good morning with Tai Chi meditation exercise, catching the sunrise on the sundeck with a breathtaking view and fresh air all around you. Enjoy morning tea and have a light breakfast at the Soleil Restaurant.
- Exploring Viet Hai Village and Lan Ha Bay by a day boat. The boat to Viet Hai wharf, start cycling to Viet Hai Village about 4km. A small village was known as “sleeping beauty” in the valley. The villagers live great harmony with nature surrounding mountains, beautiful scenery with rice fields, buffalo …
- You stroll around the village, meet with local people, visit the school of the local children, or discover the village by walking around.
- Return to small day boat and continue to visit Van Boi– is located on a small island in Lan Ha Bay of Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong. Van Boi and the general view of Lan Ha Bay is still pristine and retains its natural charm.
- Having lunch on the day boat with the Vietnamese local food. Kayaking or swimming in the ocean.
- Afterwards, get back to the Madeline cruise and free to enjoy the stunning sunset ocean view after a long journey.
- Dinner will be served by Soleil Restaurant. Overnight on Board.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
- Morning exercise with Tai Chi meditation on the sundeck- It helps you refresh yourself to start a new day.
- Enjoy a morning tea and have breakfast at the Soleil Restaurant.
- Exploring the Water Cave Lagoon by a bamboo boat, you will have a chance to be closer to the magnificent Mother Nature.
- Then return to the cruises, check your luggage and prepare for checking out.
- The last scrumptious lunch served by the restaurant onboard.
- Say goodbye Madeline Cruise, travelling back to Hanoi and reach Hanoi at 15:30. Thank you for doing a tour with Origin Travel.