Gain a deeper understanding of Halong Bay while enjoying exclusively private atmosphere. Terrific activities create unforgettable memories during your cruise. Best for living breathtakingly romantic moments!
Time to enjoy the stunning view of thousands majestic limestone islands and islets in Lan Ha Bay.
Day 1: Arrival Halong Bay & Discovery. O/n L’Azalee cruise
- Welcome you at noon time in Tuan Chau Marina and make check in on board of L’Azalee cruise.
- Lunch is served at Restaurant. Then you have free & easy
- At 14:45 pm you will make a visiting Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave) – one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay.
- Next is the exploration at Pearl Farm visit or Kayaking around the bay to get more enjoyment of its beauties.
- Back the cruise and have cooking lesson, our culinary team will demonstrate two easy to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Have dinner at Restaurant on board.
Join squid fishing as seasonal on request and get the exciting experience on sea in the evening. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Back Hanoi
You have more new day in Ha Long Bay and start your morning on the upper sundeck for Tai Chi Exercise or only relaxation.
Have breakfast on board from 7:00 am to 8:00 am.
Next you continue Ha Long Bay trip to Titop Island where you swimming on nice beach and hiking steps to the summit of the mountain where can catch the panorama of Halong Bay.
You return the cruise and make check out cabin, while the cruise transfers back Tuan Chau Marine, you will have brunch at restaurant on board. You arrive back the harbor at noon time and leave Ha Long Bay to your next destination. We wish you a great travel Vietnam with us at UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Note: You can book shuttle bus, private transport round way Hanoi to Halong Bay with 3.5 hours on transport and return or have your own transport arrangement from/to other destinations in Vietnam.