Enjoy the breathtaking trip of Halong Bay with beauties of 2000 limestone islands in different shapes. Enjoy the rising islands from emerald sea water, beautiful natural caves and bay besides floating villages.
Why not pamper yourself on cruise and swim on blue sea water to refresh on this natural wonder? Book today!
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay. O/n on Lavender Cruise
- 7.45 – 8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
- 10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
- 13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Halong Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- 15.00 – 16.30:
– Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains
& swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village
– Visit Pearl Farm on request
– Join our Cooking Class on the floating house. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
– Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near Surprising cave.
– Enjoy sunset party and relax on the sun-deck for fantastic views.
- 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
- 07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- 08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- 09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
- 10:15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- 12:00: Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
- 16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Enjoy an unforgettable Lavender Cruise Halong bay 2 days with Origin Travel Team hope to serve you again. Happy Travel!