A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Ha long bay and Bai tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining on L’Amour Junk.
Day 1: Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do & Cap La Area. O/n L’Amour Junk
Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter by shuttle bus around 8:00 am, and transfer to Halong with 3,5 hours on car (book transfer in next step). Have a 15 minutes break for fresh after 2 hour drive. Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- Make check-in on board of L’Amour Junk. You will enjoy welcome drink when on board and have a cruise briefing from our guide.
- Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay and admire the fascinating formations. L’Amour junk is only 1 cabin so it takes you to get closer with the limestone.
- Then the junk cruises to Cap La, Tra San where you do kayak to enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San. No better time for fresh yourself to nature as now.
- You return the junk late afternoon for swimming or relaxing. Here is also the best time to enjoy the sunset over the bay.
- You have dinner on board. Evening is the time for you to relax in your cabin and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Day 2: Tra San – Cong Dam – Thien Canh Son cave. O/n L’Amour Junk
- Get up early and enjoy the sunrise over the horizon which is a great moment you can catch in your journey unforgettable.
- Have a morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and then have breakfast in the fresh air.
- Then you continue the trip on L’Amour junk for cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- You do more kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam for more enjoyment of natural beauties. Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach which is the highlight in your cruise trip
- After lunch time you come back to junk for relaxing while the cruise sails to Cong Do area.
- You arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave – an interesting site in Bai Tu Long Bay for tourist to discover the wild and mysterious beauty of nature
- You return to the boat late afternoon and cruise back to Cap La. Have more chance to enjoy the sunset on the bay
You have dinner on board and then have your own leisure time to experience Bai Tu Long Bay at night and overnight onboard
Day 3: Cap La – Vung Vieng fishing village – Hanoi
- Wake up early and enjoy the dawn on the bay for more enjoyment the amazing scenery of Halong Bay Have breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
- You continue this morning journey to visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat. This is a great experience
- Make check out cabin at 10:00 am. Then the cruise sails back the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- Disembark Hon Gai harbor at 11:30am.
- When you travel on shuttle bus, the driver transfers you back Ha Noi and have a drive to Yen Duc village. Here you enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- You return Hanoi city around 17: 30pm. Say goodbye our driver and wishing you a lovely journey to next destination!
- After Halong Bay trip you can continue your journey to Sa Pa town to enjoy rice terrace field and interact with hill tribe people
- Optional: If you travel by a private car there will no have a stopover at Yen Duc village.