A medley of limestone karsts, small islets topped rising from the calm emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. The cruise route from Cat Ba island, throughout the spectacular Halong Bay and magnificent Lan Ha Bay. The scenery of thousands limestone islands is a visualization of ethereal beauty . That La Regina Legend Cruise would like to invite you to explore it with us.
This itinerary leads you from must-see in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay to further amazing destinations, where you encounter with untouched landscape and local people.
Day 1: Explore The Beauty of Lan Ha Bay . O/n La Regina Legend Cruise
- Travel out busy Hanoi city by luxury limousine shuttle bus (Book next step). Picks you up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter.
- The 2-hour journey from Hanoi to Got Ferry via the new Hanoi – Hai Phong highway. It’s much faster and smoother than the classic 4-hour drive to other ferries in Halong City.
- You travel from a tender to embark our cruise ship. Welcomes you onboard, since this moment, you officially spend your time on one’s own oasis of luxury and let your Halong Bay cruise begin.
- The striking and coquettish lobby welcomes you with tasty tropics taste of welcome drinks and the warmest greetings of the crew. Rest at lobby lounge and check-in your charming suite.
- The cruise proceeds to Da Chong islet, where one can see a lighthouse. It built by the French over one hundred years ago.
- Your first tasty lunch onboard is served whilst the ship keeps cruising towards the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. This area is one of the most untouched as LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE offers off-beaten track cruising for ultimate unwind and luxury experience.
- At this dinner time, you’d be informed of our Cruise Supervisor about La Regina Legend Cruise story, the details of itinerary and a few notes onboard and meet our beloved team members in a candy greeting performance.
- We’re cruising to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay – a pristine and separate part from the Halong Bay. We call this type of calm paradise in the Halong region. The area is famous for its sandy beaches and breathtaking beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. It is time to enjoy biking or swimming on the beach. (Another choice for swimming and snowboarding is the Tra Bau area of Lan Ha Bay).
Optional: Navigation vessel available for lease as a substitute for kayak. Returning CRUISE for appreciating magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. It’s time for Happy Hour, – Buy 1 Drink get 1 Free.
- You are able to choose whether calming on the sundeck, sipping on a distinctive cocktail with significant recipe of Chief Bartender, or finding your favorite table by the window in Le Magia Café, & Restaurant on the deck. Our chef will demonstrate and teach you a Vietnam dishes recipe.
- Optional: Spa & wellness, gym and jacuzzi service is available.
- Your emphasized dinner à, la carte onboard La Regina Legend is served in La Corona Restaurant on the second deck.
- In La Regina Legend, each meal is a beautiful event. La Corona restaurant serves fusion cuisine with a traditional Vietnamese taste and advanced contemporary dishes, prepared with fresh ingredients which have a strong provenance. Appreciate the magical landscape of the bay at night on the upper deck. Relax and enjoy beverages from Le Soleil Bar. Other options for you to enjoy the day: Try the luck with calamari fishing, watching a picture from the restaurant. Overnight on board
Day 2: Explore Dark and Bright Cave Area – Hanoi
- Start new day with Tai Chi or yoga lesson. Have breakfast buffet at restaurant.
- After that you join a visit to explore Dark and Bright Cave area. This area is belonging to Halong Bay, however, it is on the border of Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay. This features the beauty of all these bays has to offer for you to discover: magical grotto formation, untouched lush vegetations and tranquil atmosphere.
- Then you are back LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE boat for check-out procedures and a delightful brunch.
- Tea Ceremony – a very interesting chance for you to get to know about Vietnamese traditional tea culture.
- The cruise back the harbor at noon time.
Return Hanoi city from Hai Phong at Got Ferry after time to capture the beauty of Halong and Lan Ha Bay. We hope that you will be very happy with our tour service. Wishing you have an amazing time holiday in Vietnam.