Relax on the 4 star Glory Legend Cruise and discover the Halong bay and Bai Tu Long Bay with highlights of limestone islands and also sail through thousands of raising islands from emerald sea water. You can also visit the most beautiful and largest surprising cave in Halong Bay.
Witness stunning sunset over the bay and take the beautiful snaps of sightseeing on the bay.
Day 1: Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay. O/n Glory Legend Cruise
- 7.30 – 12.00: (Transfer is optional) Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta. Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes.
- 12.00 – 13.00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf- Breaking and taking photo at Glory Private Lounge Transfer by tender to the boat.
- 13.00 – 15.30: Check in and enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise brief and safety instruction by crew member and Cruise Manager Start cruising. Enjoy set menu lunch while cruising to magnificent Halong Bay- Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way. You will have opportunity to see the famous such as: Perfume Rock, Fighting Cock, Lonely Rock, Saddle Rock… before arrives to Vung Vieng village.
- 15.30 – 17.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic – row boat, meet the local people who will help you row the boat for sightseeing. Enjoy quiet space and fresh air, you will feel truly relaxing.
Free optional swimming and kayaking around many small and big islands at emerald Bai Tu Long water.
- 17.30 – 19.30: Back to the boat and free time for relax
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
Cooking class on sun-deck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Then enjoy the spring rolls you make together and Happy Hour (buy one drink, get one free). It is time for chatting and relaxing.
- 19.30 – 23.00 Deluxe Vietnamese Dinner will be served.
Leisure time for chatting around the bar, watching many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Cruise music. Reading magazines in room and dining room. Passengers may also try their luck with squid fishing on the boat.
Day 2: Visit Sung Sot Cave – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06.00 – 09.00: Taking part in Tai Chi class on the sun-deck (duration about 30 minutes)
Coffee, tea and pastries… for breakfast are served in the dining room.
- Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately.
- 45 minutes for cave visiting. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
- 09.00 – 11.30: Check out and make payment in reception area.
- Have a set menu brunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relax on the sun-deck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as approaching the wharf.
- 11.30: Transfer by tender to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
- You may transfer back to Hanoi or stay in Halong for discovering more activities on land.
Your memorable Bai Tu long bay cruise 2 days from Tuan Chau with varied islands, caves, site and also some exciting sea activities. Hope you enjoy trip very much & Happy travel.