Time to go to the must-see spots in Halong Bay. Discover the beauties of the fishing village, sandy beaches, and wild Islands. You’ll also be exploring limestone and stalagmites and enjoying exciting activities like kayaking, cooking class, and traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
You’re going to have the most exciting time of your life.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Coconut Three Island. O/n Flamingo Cruise
7:30 – 08:30:Our SHUTTLE BUS with tourguide will pick you up at your hotels (Note: This pick-upis just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong city whereyou can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12h30:Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
- Boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure.
- Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
- Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Lan Ha bay. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
- Kayaking & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views. Or rowing boat trip passthrough the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains and sea caves.
- Joining our COOKING CLASS on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
19:30:Under the magnificent night sky, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Evening activities include:
- Join the SQUID FISHING on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar. Overnight on Flamingo
Day 2: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay – Ban Chan Island by Day Boat. O/n Flamingo Cruise
- 06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
- 07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- 08.30 – 12.30: Transfer to day boat for visiting Ban Chan Island. Have 2 hours for cruising. Time for sunbathing on sun-deck, enjoy beautyof the Bay. Kayaking and swimming at Ban Chan Island, a pristine natural one lapped by turquoise water (if the weather permit). Possibilityof kayaking through an amazing tunnel carved under a limestone mountain.
- 12.30: Back to boat. Lunch is served, then visiting Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
- 17.30: Return to Flamingo Cruise. Cooking demonstration will be on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
- 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magicatmosphere in Ha long Bay. Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- 21:00: Evening activities include:
Join the squid fishing on boatwith our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef. Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- 22:00: Overnight anchorage near Drum cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong governmental office. Overnight at Flamingo.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Sung Sot Cave – Hanoi
- 06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
- 07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- 08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- 09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery .
- 10:15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
- 12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
- 16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Your real tour to Halong with varied islands, caves, site and also some exciting sea activities. Hope you enjoy trip with Flamingo crew and Origin Vietnam. Happy Travel!