Dragon Legend offers the luxurious journey to Bai Tu Long Bay and get the untouched area in the bay. It brings you to the natural beauties and experience local life at floating village. Join different activities of kayaking, visiting cave. Especially you will have chance to enjoy BBQ lunch on the beach.
Let to take the deep natural beauties and have a memorial experience on the majestic bay of Vietnam and the world.
Day 1: Bai Tu Long Bay – Mua Hoa Area. O/n Dragon Legend Cruise
Travel out Hanoi city to Halong Bay and get 3,5 hours on car to reach Hon Gai harbor. The cruise offers luxury shuttle bus and pick up in Hanoi Old Quarter (optional: arrange a private car).
Reach Hon Gai harbor at noon time. Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (if the weather is permitted) while the cruise sails to the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- You arrive at Mua Hoa area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains
- Return the boat and have yourself fresh or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or enjoying the spa and massage services while cruising to Cap La area. Have dinner at restaurant.
Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movie listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on board.
Day 2: Discover Vung Vieng Fishing Village, Kayak and Thien Canh Son Cave. O/n Dragon Legend Cruise
- Wake up early and start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck. Have a morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Have breakfast in the fresh air while cruising to Vung Vieng Fishing Village and visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
- After that you continue to viisit Thien Canh Son cave. Having a BBQ lunch on the beach.
Afternoon you return the boat and start cruising to Hai Quan area, kayak to explore the mystery Karst Mountain and get more the beauties of the bay. Having dinner on board.
Free time for communicating with staffs, evening activities (squid fishing, beauty spa…) and service on board. Overnight on board.