Cat Ba Sisters Cruise will give you an impressive on wooden small junk to Lan Ha Bay – an untouched area in Ha Long and Cat Ba Island. Have different activities of kayaking on the bay, relaxing on nice sandy beach and then climbing on Cat Ba Island and National Park. With one night on board and one night on Monkey Island Resort, it will give you a wonderful time for different experience both bay and Cat Ba Island and resort.
Let join and pleasure yourself with nature on Cat Ba Sisters cruise!
Day 1: Hanoi – Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay. O/n Cat Ba Sister Cruise
- Travel from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island via Hai Phong city. You have the chance to get the great view of the Red River Delta with a lot of photo shooting and see daily local farmer life.
- Embark Cat Ba Sisters Cruise at noon time
Special activities on Cat Ba Sisters Cruise in the afternoon:
- Arrive in Cat Ba Island at Ben Beo dock and then board Cat Ba Sisters Cruise to have check in procedure. Then have a short briefing about the cruise from the guide while sipping your welcome drink at Sea View Restaurant. Have lunch at Sea View Restaurant.
- You will pass the famous Monkey Island, Twin Beaches and Ben Beo Floating Village
- Next you have a kayak around Hang Ca area. And then Hang Ca area, where you can kayak to visit its hidden beautiful lagoons and tunnels.
- Continue to visit Ba Trai Dao for swimming. Anchor overnight at 3 peaches Island (Ba Trai Dao) for swimming and staying overnight while enjoying Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* at the bar.
- Dinner at Sea View Restaurant
- Indulge in drinks*(ADDITIONAL CHARGE) and game, squid fishing. Overnight on board
Day 2: Full Day Discover Lan Ha Bay. O/n Monkey Island Resort
- Have a Tai Chi on Sundeck. Watch the sunrise and then followed by a set menu breakfast will be served on board.
- Then you visit to Local Fish Farm and House. You will visit a local floating fish farm & their house, where you have better understanding their daily life who was born and spend most of their life on the water.
- After that you have more kayaking around Lan Ha bay is an option.
- And then transfer to Monkey island resort
- Back on board as we once again cruise toward Monkey Island resort before your bill settlement, check-out and watch a cooking demonstration on the Sundeck. Check in Monkey Island Resort and enjoy your free time at your own leisure at resort private beach.
Observation tower and monkey trail hike
- Optional: for self-guided hike from monkey island resort to observation tower (easy hike) and monkey trail (hard hike) for the spectacular panorama view of Cat Ba National Park and Lan Ha bay.
- Dinner at Resort’s Restaurant Savor a delicious dinner at resort restaurant.
- Indulge in drink at the ocean front bar at the resort or relax at yourself on the resort. Overnight at Monkey Island resort.
Day 3: Monkey Island Resort – Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi
- Have breakfast at Resort’s Restaurant. A set menu breakfast will be served resort’s restaurant.
- Check out monkey island resort and transferred to Ben Beo dock. where meeting up with our local guide for visiting to Cat Ba national park.
- You will visit Hospital cave constructed during Vietnam war as bomb shelter and secret hospital for local people, hospital cave is now served as a museum and recognized as a must see sightseeing on the Island.
Cat Ba National Park and Natural Reserve
- Following hospital cave is jungle trekking and hiking to the heart of Cat Ba National Park, reaching to the highest peak of Ngu Lam mountain for the 360 degree view.
- Lunch at Cat Ba National Park restaurant. Vietnamese cuisine lunch at local restaurant next to the entrance gate of national park.
Our bus driver picks up you at the restaurant for the return journey back to Hanoi. Say goodbye our driver at your hotel in Hanoi (in Old Quarter) and enjoy your rest time in Hanoi city and Vietnam happily!
Optional: you can arrange a private transport as your own arrangement
Notes: Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong and Lan Ha bay. Thank you for your understanding.