It’s time for you to delve deep into the untouched bay in Halong and the hidden Thien Canh Son Cave. With activities like kayaking and swimming, enjoying the magnificent scenery of the bay, and rowing boat to Vung Vieng fishing village, you’ll say goodbye to stress forever!
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng Fishing Village. O/n Bai Tho Junk
- 11.30 – 12.15: Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
- 12.30 – 13.00: Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 13.00 – 14.30: Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- 15.30 – 16.30: Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
- 16.45 – 17.30: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Ban Chan Beach.
- 17.30: Return to boat – Continue cruising through the bay.
- 18.30: Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
- 18.30 – 19.00: Cooking Demonstration in restaurant.
- 19.30 – 21.00: Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
- 21.00 – 22.30: Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.
- 23.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on Bai Tho Junk.
Day 2: Thien Canh Son cave – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi
- 06.30: Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session.
- 06.45 – 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
- 08.00 – 08.30: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
- 09.00 – 09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
- 09.30 – 10.30: Having international Buffet Brunch served in dining room.
- 10.30 – 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
Enjoy an unforgettable Bai Tho Junk cruise Bai Tu Long Bay 2 days with Origin Travel Team!
NOTE: THE PRICE YOU SEE THAT THE PRICE YOU PAY!