It’s time for you to take a break and experience the most breathtaking views of all three beautiful bays of the Gulf of Tonkin and the amazing island of Cat Ba National Park. If you are a bike lover, feel free to enjoy a biking promenade in the rainforest of the National Park on Cat Ba Island, or explore a peaceful floating village on a traditional rowing boat.
With The Au Co’s signature 5 elements cuisine. We offer you great things to pamper yourself in the Jacuzzi.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Cua Van Floating Fishing Village. O/n Au Co Cruise
- Option 1: You can arrange the transport by yourself to reach Halong Bay and start join cruise trip at the harbor. Or you stayed in Halong already, you move to the harbor to join the Halong Bay overnight cruise trip.
- Option 2: Our guide and driver welcome you at hotel in Old Quarter to start the journey to Ha Long. You spend 3,5 hours to reach Ha Long and passing through landscapes, countryside along the road.
Arrive in Bhaya Group cruise centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger port. Have a relax in your VIP lounge.
- Welcome on board and enjoy a welcome drinks to fresh yourself while the cruise manager informs you about the safety briefing.
- Have a set menu lunch while the cruise sails through the bay and see beautiful landscapes.
- Then you have a kayaking through the bay to visit Cua Van Floating fishing village (or you can choose traditional rowing boat). Discover the special of this village which is listed among the 16th most beautiful coastal destinations in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine.
- Back to the cruise and join Happy Hour with buy one get one free
- Have an exciting “Master Chef Competition” and fruit carving demonstration, learn and try by yourself to cook Vietnamese food.
- After competition, the winner will be awarded surprising gifts. This is also the best time to enjoy the sunset over the bay with the enchanting scenery.
- You can ask a squid fishing with the reception area to have this exciting activity at night or free and enjoy a movie on board. Overnight on cruise
Day 2: Cat Ba Island – Bai Tu Long Bay. O/n Au Co Cruise
- Have a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck and enjoy a cup of coffee and tea. Here is also the time to enjoy the sun rises over the bay.
- Have breakfast at restaurant while the cruise sails through and passing beautiful spots on the bays which give you the amazing picture of islands.
- Arrive in a local island where has a pretty small village, explore its beauties. Have a morning cycling to discover this tropical jungle (of the weather permit).
- Visit ancient houses and “Bhaya Community Farm”, get to know about agricultural life and the story of Bhaya Community project here.
- After that you come back the ship and take time to relax on board.
- Enjoy lunch in Halong restaurant while The Au Co cruises slowly past beautiful karst towers.
- This afternoon is the time for you to relax and explore the sandy beaches in Ho Ba Ham area. All things need to know about Lan Ha Bay. This is the wonderful time to enjoy by yourself. And then return Au Co cruise
- Bar opens for happy hour with buy one get one free on drinks.
- Have BBQ party on the sundeck. Experience the beauty of Halong Bay at night. Then you have free time on board to watch movies in the cinema, have squid fishing or fruit carving with the kitchen staffs.
Day 3: Ha Long Bay – Tien Ong Cave – Hanoi
- This is the second time for enjoy the sunrise over the bay and have a Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee.
- Have buffet breakfast on board.
- Then discover Tien Ong cave which is also an archaeological site. Covering an area of 1,000 m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites, The cave is one of the finest caves in Halong Bay.
- Back the cruise and make check out procedure.
- Join a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony while the ship sails back to the port
- Disembark in Tuan Chau port. Farewell at noon time.
- Option 1: You arrange your own transport to leave Halong or stay again.
- Option 2: Our driver transfers you back Hanoi city. It takes you again 3,5 hours on car to reach Hanoi city. The driver drops you off at hotel in Old Quarter around 16.30 pm. Say goodbye to you and wish to welcome you again next time to enjoy more beauties destination of our country.