Alisa Premier Cruise Halong Bay 2 days itinerary. It’s provides the highest quality cruise product for mature and discerning travelers by offering the finest culinary experience at sea, authentic destination experiences, and a warm and luxurious ambiance on every voyage. Combining a casually sophisticated on board experience with the most alluring destinations around Halong Bay, and less traveled tourist route Lan Ha Bay, with a truly extraordinary vacation Vietnam experience.
Day 1: Discovery Lan Ha Bay (Less travelled route). O/n Alisa Premier Cruise
- 07:30 – 08:20: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi old quarter upon your requirement.
- 12:00 – 12h30: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor, take break and welcome drink at Alisa Cruise Lounge before boarding to Alisa Premier Cruise.
- 12:30: Welcome to Alisa Cruise, enjoy a welcome drink while our cruise manager gives a brief introduction, safety guidelines bout Alisa Cruise. Check-in your cabin and start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- 12:40-14.00 Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 14.00 After Lunch continues to cruising exploration in HALONG BAY passing by Cua Van Floating Village, Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, the Ho-dong Tien cave, Luon cave… Customers also have chance to experience how beautiful. Like Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island.
- 14:30 Arrival in Lan Ha Bay (Less travelled route) in Tung Gau Area – The most beautiful area in Halong Bay with wild natural beauty.
- 15:00 Continued exploration the Halong Bay. Depend on a specific day and season only 1 option will be chosen.
- Customers will have 45 minutes for kayaking around the Pearl Farm Village Area.
- After kayaking customers will have 2 options to continue your trip:
OPTION 1: VISITING TITOP ISLAND FOR SWIMMING (ONLY IN SUMMER AND NOT IN WINTER)
- 16:00: Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
OPTION 2: VISITING PEARL FARM VILLAGE
- 16:00 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village. Travelers will have a chance to visit Floating Pearl Farm and see how local people produce the great pearls. This Pearl Farm Village was established in 1995 by a Japanese organization, after years run by Japanese experts, it was transferred for Vietnamese. Our guide will show you around the farm and the museum there and explained how the process is done. You will pass a floating raft where some kinds of oyster pearls are grown and transplanted such as South Sea pearl, Tahitian Black Pearl,etc. After that, you will see a processing room where workers transplanting oysters and understand some precious species of pearl. The last, you could see one of the workers here opening an alive oyster in front of your eyes to see pearl inside and then have to look their achievement in the showroom!
- 17:30 Come back to Alisa Premier Cruise and relax by enjoying Sun Set party with Juices, Cocktails, Red Vine and fruits on Alisa Sky Bar.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- 18:00 – 18:30: Join the cooking class guided directly by Chef. on sundeck – Our Chef will guides how to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxes. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
- 19:30: Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise at Alisa Restaurant.
- 21:00: Evening entertainments: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on.
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Alisa Premier Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
- 23.00: End of Program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Visit Sung Sot Cave – Hanoi
In a Cruises Halong Bay filled with so many choices, we thank you for choosing us. Happy travel!